24/f/NY. Grad student studying history of medicine/science medical ethics and human rights. Metal of all genres. Cold Weather. Recovery. Paganism (Egyptian). Satanism. Caffeine. Tattoos and piercings. Horror. Fantasy. RPGs. and the occasional goat.
Who’s going to Heavy Montreal next week and wants to be bffls?
also holy shite im so excited.
The LAST ONE omfg
Used to have fun with the last one
The last fuckin one
Oh the struggle was too real with the last one
lol i just recently got rid of my old hit clips those things were hilarious. like hERE KIDS WANT TO LISTEN TO YOUR FAVORITE MUSIC EVERYWHERE IN TINY CUTE LITTLE CARRY ALONG PLAYERS? awesome take it but also PS YOU ONLY GET 30 SECONDS OF THE SONG BYE *runs away into the night cackling*
Things this list is missing:
- Floppy drives
- Computers with both a floppy drive and a CD rom
- CD rom drives that don’t burn CD’s
- Ask Jeeves actually answering your question rather than acting as a search engine
- When the car eats your favorite tape on a road trip
- Your music slowly getting more demonic as the batteries die in your TAPE walkman
- MP3 players that used AA batteries
- WalMart only having the edited version of the CD you want
- Having to get off the internet to call someone because skype didn’t exist and you had dialup
I could go on but its a long list.
I can’t tell you how weird it is to have some classical shit sound like it’s summoning the Golgotha.
..in all fairness I still use my diskman from time-to-time.